Striving to make a difference in your local community but need a financial leg-up? If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Budget Direct sponsorship of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000.
Who can apply?
Budget Direct is open to sponsoring registered organisations or associations that:
- Provide local or statewide community services
- Run community awareness and education programs
- Promote health and wellbeing (e.g. sports clubs)
- Advocate for road safety
- Provide emergency services
- Support in need or at-risk Australians
- Help build strong, vibrant communities
Budget Direct will not consider applications if any of these criteria apply:
- Requests to sponsor individuals/individual sporting teams (sporting clubs are accepted);
- Organisations or activities that go against Budget Direct’s brand values and business needs;
- Religious groups, political parties or lobby groups; and
- Organisations linked to contentious issues.