- A fresh, and open-minded office culture
- Work with bold clients at leading brands
- Award-winning branding, digital, marketing and design agency
We help people who need creative intelligence for clarity, consistency, and communication of their brand.
As an agency, you’ll find us in Fortitude Valley. We’re open-minded, accountable, confident, and experienced but still approachable. Steadily growing our exceptional clients and team since way back in 1999.
The opportunity for an Account Director to join our expanding client service team, is driven by growth.
We’re looking for a great communicator, facilitator, and manager with marketing & branding expertise. Someone who can lead strategy, planning and delivery.
At NOUS, getting it right is the reward. Sometimes it’s easy, sometimes it isn’t, sometimes logical and sometimes magical. However we get there, there is no match for nailing it.
Skills and Experience:
- Completed a university level Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing either advertising, marketing, branding, digital or media
- Confidence to communicate and interact with senior level clients
- Well-versed in all aspects of account directorship and project management
- Proactive, passionate, highly motivated and well organised collaborator
- Able to direct multiple projects from start to finish
- Strong attention to detail, financial management and excellent communications skills with the ability to switch between work within a team and independently
- Be flexible and innovative with a capacity to think outside the box and problem solve
- Ability to oversee multiple projects whilst keeping them within budget and on-time
- Clear and efficient communication amongst team members
- Training and developing Account Managers and Account Executives
- Facilitation of client workshops, brand, and marketing strategy
- Support with new business development
- Conducting briefings, approving estimates, procedural oversight, and client presentation of Creative/Studio/Production work
- Channel strategy and media planning
- Forecasting financials, oversight of invoicing and approvals
The key channels you will work alongside others in the team include:
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Development
- Built Digital
- Traditional Advertising
- Paid Digital
- Social Media
- Marketing Collateral
Client Service Director
- Individual development plans and goal setting for career progression
- Active assistance to help you grow your knowledge base and skills
- Option to WFH two days a week (after a settling in period)
- Spacious open-plan environment just a stones throw from James Street
- Friday team drinks and catch-up
- Quarterly team social events
- A dog-friendly office
Does this sound like you?
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter that tells us all about why your experience makes you a great fit for this role to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Monday 13th Nov 2023. (No agencies please)
Your salary package will be tailored according to your skills and experience.
Applicants must hold Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.